FAQs – Document Authentication and Apostille
What, Who, How? We can help.
The purpose of document authentication is to certify the validity of the signature on a legal document, the authority of the signature on the document and identify the stamp or seal on said document. We can help you with this and we'll answer some of the most frequently asked questions you may have below.
- Individuals or families relocating due to a job
- Corporations opening new branches or offices in other countries
- Teachers who will be teaching ESL in foreign countries
- Individuals who need to present US issued documents to Government Authorities in another country
- Birth, Marriage and Divorce Certificates
- Background Checks
- Educational Documents
- Incorporation or Operational Documents for Corporations
- Personal or Corporate legal documents
» See Apostille & Authentication Country Categories
More Questions? Need Help?
At US Authentication Services we know that everyone's situation is unique. Our experienced specialists will work closely with you to ensure that all documents receive the proper certification that is required for the relevant country.
Ready to Get Started? Request a FREE Quote!
Let us handle the legalization process for your documents saving you valuable time and money!
Contact us for a free quote on having your documents certified.