US Documentation Services Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- A Service Order Form is required for every order.An order will be processed for either the Apostille or Authentication process as per the country name noted on the order form. The procedures for either the Apostille process or Authentication process will be followed as per guidelines provided by the US Department of State AND requirements as dictated by the Embassies of the respective Countries for which authentication is being requested (does not include OFAC sanctioned countries). The guidelines by the US State Department can be found on the internet at: http://www.state.gov/m/a/auth/
- Please fill a separate order form for each country if certification is being requested for multiple countries.If an incorrect payment amount is included or authorized for credit card payment on the order form, customers will be contacted for the difference in the amount before the order can be processed.US Authentication Services is not responsible for orders where an incorrect description of the document (including current seals and signatures) which needs certification was provided.US Authentication is not responsible for lost or delayed mail and encourages customers to use mail/package tracking mechanism while sending or receiving documents to and from US Authentication Services.US Authentication Services takes every effort to process your order in an expedited manner. However, we are not responsible for delays in processing times at the respective Government agencies and Foreign Embassies.
- For payments that are being drafted outside the United States Of America, the funds must be payable in the form of a certified check or money order payable in US Dollars.
- Customers have the ability to request refunds or cancel the order from the time of ordering until the documents have arrived at US Authentication Services.
- Once the certification process has initiated and an order is cancelled, US Authentication reserves the right to refuse any refunds for the service fees charged by US Authentication Services.
- For any cancelled orders, US Authentication Services reserves the right to issue refunds for the service fees charged by Government Departments & Foreign Embassies, document preparation charges and mailing services related to the order which have not yet been initiated by US Authentication Services.
- For any errors in the certification process which are proved to be the negligence of US Authentication Services and contradictory to the order placed, a full refund will be issued to the customer
- Customers are requested to include a pre-paid return envelope with the address where the documents are to be shipped to.
- Customers are encouraged to use a tracking mechanism when requesting documents back to them.
- For orders where a return envelope or label has not been provided, US Authentication Services will return documents using USPS First Class Mail and is not responsible for any delays.
- US Authentication will not process orders or ship documents to countries or individuals which fall under the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanction program.
For customer service, please email US Authentication Services at email@example.com. An agent will respond to your questions or concerns in 24 hours.
For any urgent issues, Customer Service can also be contacted at the following numbers:
1-800-893-5807 (Central Phone No)
703-971-7226 (For International Callers)
703-850-0922 (Customer Service Specialist)
703-201-6014 (Field Representative)
Please read our privacy statement concerning any information we may collect about you.
The Information You Submit to US Authentication Services:
Sharing of Personal Information:
US Authentication Services does not share your collected information with third parties.
Although no system can be made completely invulnerable to unauthorized access, US Authentication Services uses industry standard procedures to store information.
Customer’s contact information will be maintained in a secure location on company premises for the purposes of transaction history. Customer Charge Card related payment information will be kept no longer than 30 days to ensure proper transaction records are maintained until payment is cleared.
The Site is intended only for use by adults and, in light of the business oriented content of the site, it is not foreseen that this site will be used or accessed by children. US Authentication Services shall not seek to obtain, store, distribute or use any information regarding children.
Questions or Comments: