What is an Apostille?
An apostille is a certificate issued by a designated authority such as the US Department of State or the Secretary of a State certifying your personal and commercial documents. Official papers or certificates that may require an apostille certificate to be attached are:
- Marriage certificates
- Birth certificates
- Criminal background checks
- Commercial documents
- Business agreements
- FDA, IRS, Certificate to Foreign Government or other Federal Government issued documents
Apostille — Secretary of State:
- Personal and Commercial documents
- Obtained in 2-3 business days and costs $65 all inclusive (for DC Secretary of State apostille)
- Diplomas, Transcripts, Powers of Attorney, Company Agreements
- Birth and Marriage certificates (only applicable for certain states, please contact us for more info)
Apostille — US Department of State:
- Documents issued by US Federal agencies
- Obtained in 4-5 business days and costs $55 all inclusive
- FBI Background checks, IRS documents, Certificates to Foreign Government, Naturalization documents
There are Different Types of Apostilles
We obtain Apostilles on your personal and commercial documents by submitting them to the Secretary of State offices or to the US Department of State in Washington DC, depending on the type of document.
» Learn more about the different types of Apostilles . . .
We Can Help . . .
If you don't want to deal with the trouble of learning a particular government office's requirements or worry about missing something and potentially delaying your certifications, we're here to make the process as easy as sending us your documents and simply waiting to receive the completed Apostille or Authentication. Our process is as efficient as it gets. Let us take care of the hassle while you continue to manage your other personal or business matters.
Ready to Order? Have Questions?
We look forward to working on your documents!